Your eyebrows are one of your most important assets – they structure the proportion of your face and frame your eyes. Maintaining your eyebrows can instantly lift your features and take years off you!
To make the most of your brow we have paired two of the most popular designs to allow you to maintain and improve your brows. Each product has been carefully designed for the highest quality and made by experts…
These finest quality Slanted Tweezers allow you to pluck at an angle to remove the maximum hairs with a comfortable wide grip and are super easy to use. They are great for tweezer virgins, those with poor eyesight or those who prefer larger ended tweezer as the grip area is wide.
These finest quality pointed tweezers make at home shaping simple and are ideal for in-between brow appointments to maintain your arch. Single and short hairs can be removed with the highest accuracy and are also perfect for ingrown hair removal
Brow aftercare T&A
- Always get your eyebrows professionally done, even if this is only once a year. This will give you an idea of what they should look like, with regular maintenance they will remain perfectly shaped.
- Once you have the brows you love, tend to them on a daily basis; it is a lot easier to tweeze one or 2 stray hairs every day than too many at the end of the week
- No two eyebrows are ever identical; so don’t even attempt to get them the same as you will end up plucking to nothing. They say eyebrows are sisters not twins.
- When shaping your eyebrows, always pluck after a hot shower, in natural daylight and never a week before and during your period when the pain threshold is not at its strongest.
- When tweezing, always sit in front of a large mirror with a magnified mirror in your hand. This gives you an overall realistic view and the hand mirror helps with detail, move from mirror to mirror.
- Always tweeze both eyebrows together taking a few hairs of each at a time, it is a lot easier as one brow shape after the other is very difficult.
- When shaping your eyebrows there are a few rules to follow; eyebrows should start before the eye (nose side) and not after. Try to keep the shape even – there is nothing worse than a tadpole sitting on top of your eyes!
- Good quality tools are essential to achieve a professional finish.
- Always use an aftercare product to help reduce redness and to calm the newly tweezed area down..