A strand of pearls can go a very long way – 12 ways in fact! TJC’s spectacular new 100 inch string of pearls has arrived and it’s not to be missed. We bring you a classic long length pearl necklace but with a special twist – it can be switched up or down for almost any occasion.
So we’re calling all fashionistas, this diverse necklace needs to be a staple in your jewellery box. Style icons like Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly, Elizabeth Taylor, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Jackie Kennedy have proved that a strand of peals will stand the test of time.
There is a certain elegance about them, you’ll look gorgeous and feel beautiful, however you decide to wear them. Above all, you’ll have fun playing around and coming up with your own unique style. Here’s our how-to guide on 12 ways you can wear this statement-worthy strand of pearls.
We thought we’d give you a little tutorial on the final way of changing your pearls – it’s uber elegant and will without a doubt get you noticed.
What you’ll need:
- 1 x 100 inch pearl necklace
- 1 x fabulous brooch (try these great TJC picks)
- 1 metre of ribbon (the choose of colour is up to you – be creative), we picked a pretty ballet pink
- A pair of scissors
How to do it:
- Gather up and twist your pearl necklace – we folded ours into three and then twisted
- Cut the ribbon in half, tie one piece to one end of the pearls and the 2nd piece to the other end of the pearls
- Pop it around your neck and tie the two pieces of ribbon into a lovely delicate bow. Tie the ribbon at the back or change and wear on the side for a different look
- Attach the brooch to the side of the pearls
Viola – instant glamour. Ok so here’s a start for you with our 12 ways to wear our string of pearls. Do you have any more ideas? How do you like to wear yours?
Love TJC xxx