The Jewellery Channel is having a bit of Valentine’s Day fun. We’re running a two day gem hunt starting Thursday 14th Februray …. We’re testing your TJC knowledge, so it’s all about browsing our website and blog.
Congratulations to our winners: Rebecca Poffley, Eamoon Baldwin, Christine, Kathryn Calvert and Helen Moulden
Playing is simple and there’s no easier way to win one of five pairs of sparkling sterling silver drop earrings made with SWAROVSKI ZIRCONIA.
The Clues so far:
- #Clue1 #GemHunt #WIN – TJC announces it’s that time of year. It’s Valentines Day & that means The Gem Hunt is here. What’s our gift to you?
- #Clue2 #GemHunt #WIN – A lovely lass has made beads her friend. We’ve agreed that the bead is totally on trend. Who are we talking about?
- #Clue3 #GemHunt #WIN – Queen B loves her emerald floral studs. Where was she popping off to when you wore them?
- #Clue4 #GemHunt #WIN – Stroll through our website and find our biggest gem. It’s lovely & blue, now that’s your clue. What gemstone is it?
- #Clue5 #GemHunt #WIN – What ‘s one of OUR reasons why we love shopping online so much?
- #Clue6 #GemHunt #WIN – We love the small things in life, so explosive so very cheap, starting at just £ 1.99 – What small things do we love?
- #Clue7 #GemHunt #WIN – Happy birthday to us, happy birthday to us… TJC will be 7 this year – When’s our special day?
- #Clue8 #GemHunt #WIN – TJC has 12 lovely presenters, who performed on London’s West End, as part of the original cast of 42nd St.
- #Clue9 #GemHunt #WIN – We’ve got you covered for your “Red Carpet” look? What’s our 4th tip?
- #Clue10 #GemHunt #WIN – Made in Chelsea girl Millie Mackintosh, loves which TJC designer?
Listen out for clues on Twitter and Facebook, five a day, starting at 10:00 on Thursday 14th February.
Come back to the blog on Friday afternoon (from 14:30 onwards) and enter your answers into the form (find it here).
The first five people to get all the question correct will be the winners. So it’s fastest fingers first!
Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is open to UK residents.
- 1 entry per person.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years and over.
- The winners will be the first five people to get ALL ten answers correct.
- Any entries found to be violating these terms and conditions will be immediately rendered invalid.
- This competition not open to employees of The Jewellery Channel, their immediate families, friends or associated agencies.
- The Jewellery Channel reserves the right to redraw at its own discretion.
- The Jewellery Channel will not be liable for entries which are delayed or not received.
- The prize is non-transferable, and no cash alternative will be offered.