You may have seen around on our social platforms recently, but do you know who she is?
We sat down with the incredible witty, Marketing & Communications extraordinnaire, Faye Lovenbury, to answer your budding questions, so keep reading!
How long have you worked at TJC?
I’ve been at TJC for two and a half years
What do you do at TJC?
I’m Head of Communications – which is handy because I LOVE chatting!
What does a regular day at TJC look like?
Everyday is very different. but it usually goes a little like this;
- Coffee and a smoothie for breakfast and woe betide anyone who chats to me before these!!
- Catchup with my team and the digital team on work (and gossip!) and more work.
- Look at our latest adverts, the plans for events and branding for things like upcoming sales and campaigns.
- Grab lunch at my desk and have a cheeky read of the papers online to see what’s going on in the rest of the world.
- Managers’ meeting to discuss sales performance and future plans.
- Check on our mailing programmes and see which letters to customers are working.
- Discuss Christmas – we talk about Christmas pretty much every day in TJC!!
Then I hotfoot it to pick up my small one from nursery and I am usually a little late because I can’t stop talking!
On other days we might be travelling abroad for filming trips and making behind the scenes visits, working with other areas of the business on their launches – such as beauty – and having fun creative meetings to work out the best way to display and promote our ranges.
What do you love about your job?
The people, always the people – my team are amazing and I love the team atmosphere here, plus it’s no hardship at all to be working with such beautiful things – my latest purchase was some amazing Columbian Emerald studs!
I’m also super proud of the business’s charitable involvement – to be able to tell everyone that every single purchase makes a difference is a hugely positive message – both to customers and our team in TJC Towers.
Any exciting projects in the pipeline?
We’ve got a loads! A few more customer open days, which are always a great way to connect with our customers beyond the TV screen. We’re also looking at further developing our One for One programme, but I can’t tell you any details yet, but we are working hard on it!
Share 5 random facts with our readers!
My favourite gemstones = diamonds, emeralds and aquamarines
My motto = the bigger the stone the better – although I’m a diamond girl on a CZ budget
My favourite food = my mum’s spaghetti and my mum’s trifle and my mum’s coffee cake
My favourite place = home or anywhere really where my family are
Weirdest fact about me = I seem scatty but everything is filed away, trust me!!